Mr. Henry Okosun
Our medical director is Mr Henry Okosun MRCOG, who has over 20 years’ experience as a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in the UK NHS, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria. His philosophy is to give all patients the highest standard of care and best possible experience at every stage of their journey.
Mr Okosun holds Master Degrees in Assisted Reproduction Technology and Leadership. A British graduate, he has three postgraduate degrees and his special interests are clinical risk management, infertility, IVF, vaginal wall surgery, colposcopy and keyhole surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy).
• MB BS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) Nigeria, 1981
• MRCOG (Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK) 1992
• M.Med Sci – ART (Masters in Medical Science in Assisted Reproductive Technology), Nottingham, UK 1995
• Certificate in Laparoscopy Surgery (RCOG) 2008
• Colposcopy (BSCCP) 2008
• Gynaecological Ultrasound (RCOG) 2008
• Labour Ward Lead (RCOG) 2008
• General Medical Council: GMC CCT accredited and on GMC Specialist Register
• MA (Leadership) Anglia Ruskin University, UK 2011